New padel shoes Nox AT10 by Miguel Lamperti.
Finally Nox has been launched has to design paddle tennis shoes designed to increase comfort in each movement, and reduce the risk of injury in padel players. Shoes clinically endorsed by Marta Rueda, specialist podiatrist and advisor of the Sant Cugat High Performance Center (Spain) and numerous elite athletes.
These shoes are used by players such as Miguel Lamperti, the twins Sanchez Alayeto or Agustín Tapia among others.
Characteristics of the footwear Nox AT10 Negras 2021
- Greater lateral stability by increasing the contact surface, reduces the risk of ankle sprains from lateral movements.
- Maximum cushioning thanks to EVA rubber and injected phylon.
- Ortholite insole resistant to use.
- Sole optimized for grip, spike drawing with small cleats.
- Greater height of the heel with respect to the toe, reducing the overload andreducing the risk of injury.