Women's padel rackets of 2022: Light Weight
Enjoy the best Women´s padel racket at the best market price. We have women's padel rackets for all ages and different levels of experience. Light weight padel rackets for women are positioned as one of the most demanded rackets on the market. You will have to choose the one that best suits your taste and that best suits what your level of padel needs.
Enjoy the best padel rackets for women at the best market price. We have women's padel rackets for all ages and different levels of experience.
Light weight padel rackets for women are positioned as one of the most demanded rackets on the market. You will have to choose the one that best suits your taste and that best suits what your level of padel needs.
To know if a girl's padel racket is high-end, we must take into account various factors in its manufacture
How much should a women's padel racket weigh?
The best weigh would be between 345 and 360 grams.
- Carbon fiber or fiberglass
- Round or teardrop
- Light weight
- Soft or hard rubber.
Being clear about the characteristics of a paddle tennis racket, we only have to adjust to the needs of the player. Actually, a shovel is the same whether it is for a man or a lady. The only factor that most women adjust is the weight of the racket.
Among the rackets of the top World Padel Tour players we can find the following models:
- Adidas Adipower Light 3.0 by Martita Ortega
- Nox MJ10 Luxury by Majo Sanchez Alayeto
- Nox MP10 Luxury by Mapi Sanchez Alayeto
- Bullpadel Flow Woman 2021 by Alejandra Salazar
- Bullpadel Vertex 3 Woman by Delfi Brea
- Victoria Iglesias Joma Racket
- Marta Marrero Black Crown Racket
Padel rackets for women must weigh between 345 and 360 grams.
For the rest, depending on our game, we must decide what combination of materials we want in our racket. We must bear in mind that most of the female padel rackets are of a low weight that is between 345 grams and 360 grams.
Best deals on women's padel rackets 2022 online
If we are looking for a beginner racket for women, we should choose a racket made of 100% fiberglass, both tubular and flat. Inside, a soft rubber will give us the perfect ball output to make you feel very comfortable playing.
Initiation rackets for women usually have a cheap price, and allow us to start in paddle tennis without making a large investment. Prices will be between €50 and €80
Padel rackets for girls with control and power, always low in weight
The choice of a racket for women will vary depending on the style of play we have:
If we play on the left, our style is offensive and we are good at finishing, layup or volley play, we should decide on an attacking racket.
For this, there are several fundamental qualities that a power racket must have:
- Teardrop or diamond shape
- 100% carbon, both tubular and flat
- Hard or medium EVA foam.
All of this will add strength to our racket, which combined with a high balance, will allow what we call "leverage" when it comes to hitting or playing near the net. It must be said that they are less manageable rackets at the back of the court, but we count on the fact that, if our game is offensive, we have a refined technique that will allow us to handle this type of racket perfectly.
On the other hand, if our style of play has more to do with placing the ball, we usually play on the right side or we prefer to defend than to attack, we will surely be more comfortable with a control padel racket for women.
How do I choose a padel racket for women? Features
If we are looking for a women's racket, we must take into account the following characteristics or factors:
- Round shape: They will provide a lot of control to our game.
- Carbon fiber or fiberglass: If we do not have much strength in our game, fiberglass will help us get the ball out easier.
- Low weight: Little weight in our racket for girls will facilitate all the movements of the racket, and of course, it will avoid arm injuries such as epicondylitis.
- Medium or soft density EVA rubber: As a general rule, women prefer to use a soft rubber, since it provides a lot of ball output in each shot.