New padel shoes Nox AT10 Lux by Miguel Lamperti
Finally Nox has launched to design padel shoes designed to increase comfort in each movement, and reduce the risk of injury in paddle tennis players. Shoes clinically endorsed by Marta Rueda, specialist podiatrist and advisor to the Sant Cugat High Performance Center (Spain) and to numerous elite athletes.
Characteristics of the Nox AT10 Lux white
- Greater lateral stability by increasing the contact surface, reduces the risk of ankle sprains due to lateral movements.
- Maximum cushioning thanks to EVA rubber and injected phylon.
- Wear-resistant Ortholite insole.
- Outsole optimized for grip, herringbone pattern with small studs.
- Greater height of the heel with respect to the toe, reducing overload and reducing the risk of injury.
You might also like